Getting older isn't all that bad.. I would tend to think that it's pretty fabulous on many levels...
With age you mature- right? Or at least I'd like to think these things are a sign of maturity... you see things more clearly; you learn to appreciate people for who they are AND also the opposite; you can take that step back and be grateful for what you've learned from your past; you can relax and appreciate the small things in life; you can acknowledge and appreciate how smart your parents are; you can have a core group of people that know you and will do anything for you; you can start to look at situations through other people's eyes; you can truely love yourself for who you are; you can love others with a full, unselfish heart; you can just let loose and still act like a kid; etc, etc, etc....and this doesn't even include all of the luxuries of being an adult... oh so many good things!
Yeah I might be getting older, but hey I'll take it... 30s are great so far!!
No comments:
Post a Comment