Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looking forward to some fun things and experiences...

So, patience is a virtue that I wish I had more of... There are so many things that I want to happen right now... from the daily grind and hoping that the work day will come to an end faster... to the praying for when we'll have visitors to AZ in 2011 and after. 

Right now though, I'm just very anxiously awaiting a few things...
1. A fun cooking class tomorrow night (salmon 3 ways)  
2. Sedona with friends this coming weekend- great escape from the AZ heat
3. Puppy training next week for our 16wk old Akita (Sake)
4. Our upcoming trip to Italy with a great couple... Barrett and Aspen [including my b-day]
5. Our friends, Denise and Jeremy,  from NYC visiting  [weekend of our anniversary]
6. Visiting Chicago and meeting our friend's (Mike/Melissa and Brooke/Sean) newborn babies
7. Ladies weekend in Lake Havasu in Sept.
8. Vegas for Chris' 30th birthday in October
9. Hosting Thanksgiving for my whole family in AZ
10. Having our second annual new years party
... and the list goes on and on :)...

After reading Eat Pray Love I'm even more excited about Italy.  She highlighted so many great places and made me drool with all the talk about the Italian food she ate.  I hope our experience is just as good or better... I'm sure I'll have many great stories and definitely pictures to share.

I am very grateful to have the ability to do all of these great things... and to have the great people in my life to enjoy them with...

1 comment:

  1. And... I forgot one of the most fun things coming up... Labor Day weekend in Indiana with Mike/Ali, Barrett/Aspen, Damon/Kinz and a few other friends... such a blast!!

    ReplyDelete